1.05.2013

Favourite Purchase #1 - Red Studded Boots

Hi all,

So, I like quirky stuff. What can I say? I'm a strange person.

Perhaps that's what convinced me to buy these:



(Apologies for awful image quality - was using my phone)

At first it was a spur of the moment purchase, but I've grown to like, in fact, love these shoes. They're a part of me, a red, spiky, incredibly painful-to-walk-in extension of my body. Them may seem like 'hooker shoes' as the mother calls them, but I think really bright, alternative shoes can spice up a really simple outfit.

Picked these up from The Iconic for about 35 dollars during one of their AMAZING sales. I find out of all the on-line shops, the Iconic isn't perhaps the cheapest, but if there are brands that you really love, you can pick them up for cheap. This brand is Spurr, and has some really nifty shoes for very cheap.

You can view their latest collections at http://www.theiconic.com.au/spurr/

xx

P.S Be kind - still getting used to this 'blogging' jazz.

2 comments:

  1. These are amazing dupes for the lita spike! Plus these ones look less chunky and more elegant! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love them! they are so much fun and the colours are super vibrant <3

    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete